Resultado de imagen para bruno mars


Hi my friends!

I’m back here again after a long time. I hope you’re very well. Today I will talk about my favorite Singer in the world jaja!


By first I want to talk about how I knew this Singer. Since that I was a girl I liked listen his music because I felt that he was very romantic and his voice was perfect.  I’m talking about Peter Gene Hernandez, also known as Bruno Mars, an American Singer of genres like pop, disco, soul, etc.



The first song that I heard from him was "Talking to the moon", a very romantic song. Since that moment he became my favorite singer.  


Resultado de imagen para talking to the moon

But, I like him not only because he makes romantic music or songs about love, also because nowadays he has a lot of songs that are very fun and danceable. Besides he is a complete artist because he also dance very well!

Nowadays mi favorite song is “That’s what I like”, I love it! And I love its video too. This year will be his first time in Chile with a show in the month of November.


Resultado de imagen para bruno mars that's what i like


This is all for today folks!

I hope you can hear Bruno Mars and told me that you think about him.
Regards

Comentarios

Entradas populares