Hi friends!

Welcome to my first English blog!  My name is Constanza Sepúlveda Vera but I like being called Connie, I was born in Santiago of Chile in the county of Providencia but nowadays I live in Maipú. I'am 19 years old, this year I will turn my 20 years old. 

When I was girl studied in the "Los Bosquinos School" during my primary schools.
Later I studied in "Liceo Politénico Hannover" for secondary education.
Nowadays I study Public Administration at the University of Chile, I'am in the second year of the career, moreover I work as promoter in the agency "Jaquemate" for different companies.

In my free time I love to share with my family, because my parents are very funny, and I have a excellent relationship with my sister and brother. Besides a month ago born my first nephew, his name is Luciano and he is the happiness of the family.


My hobbie is the "Make up" and the "Fashion style", I always see magazines and the new tendencies I love this world , for  this reason I like going on shopping and try the new products.

I hope you like it!
Resultado de imagen para emoticones de whatsapp labios

Comentarios

Entradas populares