Hi Friends!



I hope they are well, today I will talk about technology, I love the technology but above all my Cell phone.
My cell phone I got it two years ago on my birthday, it was the best gift! Is a Samsung Galaxy E7 and I use it for everything! From search information to take pictures, besides of contact my friends, watch movies and listen to music. Sometimes I study with the help my cell phone because I can read the books on my way to University.
I use my cell phone all the time, but I do not like to use it when I share with my family or my friends because is a disrespect.

I like my cell phone because it's always up to date! With the news, the fashion and my social networks. Besides I can change the phone cases all the time! But the thing I like the most is that it takes great pictures.
Without my cell phone my life would be boring and I would not be able to communicate with my family and friends. I can not survive without the camera of my Samsung!

That's all friends!
Follow me on my Instagram! Connie.belenn

Regards <3

Comentarios

  1. hi 5!!! I also love my phone!!
    I follow you in instagram!! you follow me too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are so sweet and pink ijj kisses

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares