Hi Friends!

Today I will talk about the film we watched in class with my teacher and my classmates. The film is Bread and Roses. I never watched this movie! But now that I have seen her even I would recommend her!

I liked the film because show the struggle tireless to improve working conditions of persons that they were responsible of the clean of a building, this demonstrate the inequality that exist in this country like too in other countries in the world. This is a reasons of why my favorite character is Sam Shapiro, besides is a leader and was who motivated a the workers to struggle for their rights.

But one thing that I don’t like of the film is when the Boss humiliated the workers because I think that nobody has the right to do it, Even if have an important position like in this case the Boss Perez.



Finally I talk about of my favorite scene of the film that is in the end when Maya goes up the bus and Sam he hands her a letter, I love this scene because is very romantic although they do not stay together.
💛💛

Comentarios

Entradas populares