Hi Friends!

I hope they are well, today I talking about subject I enjoyed studying this semester. This subject is "Dynamics of the Chilean Public Administration" , and who does this subject is the teacher Karina Doña Molina.



In this subject we have class two times for week, in this class al we review the presentations with the teacher and too we does workshops. To the teacher likes the creative and for that always with my classmates we make works very fun.


Resultado de imagen para karina doñaIn this subject we see all related to Public Administration in Chile, for example the modernization process, their central elements, their work intersectoral and the importance of know and differentiate some concepts.

I love this subject because we can learn a lot about the career, and the importance of this. I believe that is a subject fundamental fot any student that in a future want perform as Aministrator Public. Besides that I knowing the context in the that it develops my career, more it motivate me in that some day I can work for make of Chile a better country.

That is all for today friends!
Regards

Comentarios

Entradas populares