Hi Friends
Imagen relacionada


I'm back over here, I hope all is well. Today I'm going to write about my favorite movie. 
For me is not difficult choose a movie because since that I seen her it is my favorite movie,
I talking of "The Notebook" or also known as " Diary of a Passion in Latin America.


Is a movie very romantic and dramatic, that tell the history of two persons in love that for finish together they had to go through many obstacles. Is directed by Nick Cassavetes and based on the 1996 novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks.                                     
The protagonists are Ryan Gosling as Noah Calhoun and Rachel McAdams as Allie Hamilton.
Resultado de imagen para the notebookImagen relacionada

.




This movie I saw her for first time when I was a girl, I remember that I seen with my mom in the house and really I loved it. Nowadays I've seen her  at least twenty time jajaja!

Mi favorite scene is when they meet again and they kiss under the rain, for me is the scene more romantic and emotional.
Imagen relacionada


If you has the oportunnity it see her, I recommend that you her see because is a movie very cute!

Until next time!
Bye, Regards💖💗

Comentarios

Entradas populares