Hi Friends!

Resultado de imagen para veronica figueroa huencho

Today I will talk about of a person that I admire and that is related to my career: She is Verónica Figueroa, she is Public Administrator of the University of Chile and also Doctor in management sciences. A few years ago she was director of the School of Government and Public Management of the University of Chile, where nowadays I study!

Veronica Figueroa is a person who is passionate about the indigenous issues. That’s why she published a book called "The formulation of indigenous public policies in Chile since decoloniality: New perspectives of analysis", and other publications in relation about the same topic.

Personally I knew her when she was my teacher in a class in my first year in the university. She made me first in the class of “Introduction to Public Administration” and then “Evolution and complexity of the Public Administration”. Since I knew to the Teacher Veronica Figueroa I started to admire her, because I love her vocation for the public service and her dedication to teaching the subject. She really is passionate about her profession.
Even, there was a moment when I felt unsure if what I was studying was correct for me, but she became a motivation to continue in the career. For that and more I deeply admire my teacher Veronica Figueroa.

                        La imagen puede contener: 23 personas, personas sonriendo, personas de pie e interior

That is all for today friends!

Comentarios

  1. I wish she had been my teacher.

    Do you have her new book? I want to read it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares