Hi Friends

Today is my last blog 馃槩 it's time to say goodbye! and I want write about mi experiencie with the blogs. The semester terminate and is moment to  evaluate that I learned thank to my blogs.
In general I feel happy and satisfied with my develop, was a new experiencie and I believe that if brought his fruits or achievements.
Resultado de imagen para bye tumblr
                    
Imagen relacionada
Personally I believe that this dynamic of the blogs was of great help, because I help me to improve mi redaction and I can know new words that I started to use in my vocabulary. Besides of I have more security of mi English, I believe is fundamental for learn any language.



 I would like to include in the future more topics or add to the blog videos or photos made by the students, everything would be more fun. Besides I believe that certain days the student might choose the topic, of this form they feel more comfortable to moment of write.


The great part of the blogs are associated with the university, for example the favorite subject  or why I choose the career?, So I believe that a good idea is write of others topic as, the favorite food, music, favorite sport, friends.etc


Finally, the blogs are a form very creative of teach a new languague as the English that is very important for the develop of any profesional.


                                   Resultado de imagen para English

Thank you for read my blogs and for comment, I write with very affection and love!
I hope you have liked them
Until always!!!馃挆馃挆馃挆

Comentarios

Entradas populares