Blog II



Hi Friends

I hope you are well, today I will talk about the best holidays I've had, because I have never gone to a concert! but on November I will go to one.


Resultado de imagen para familia
 I remember that my best holidays were a long time ago, when I was only a girl, I don´t remember very well the year, but I remember that  we went  to the beach with all my family, my mom , my dad, my sister and my brother, the more fun was that we went camping! the campsite was in front of the sea.





Resultado de imagen para camping entre mar y bosqueBesides something that I loved it was that the campsite was in a forest, so we went to walk along the forest at night and sometimes I was scared. Also we did bonfires and we ate marshmallow. During the afternoon with my brothers we played in the swings or in the tents and then we went to the beach, there we were all the afternoon, I remember that we did not leave the sea, only to eat jaja!


Imagen relacionada








I really like the combinarion between sea and forest! Since that time that I haven't had so fun holidays ,and that's why I always remember them.



Imagen relacionada
Imagen relacionadaImagen relacionada


I hope repeat it someday!

Regards

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares