Blog III

Hi everyone


Today I should talk about the best serie that I have watched, but I’ve never watched one because I don’t like the series. For that I going talk about a program of United States that is something like that a serie but of the real life.

Resultado de imagen para america's next top model




The name of this program is “American’s Next Top Model” and is created and produced for the famous model Tyra Banks, I think that her is the best model of the world. The program it is about a interactive competence in the wich they present many womans that dream with become in  American’s next top model and start their career in the industry of the fashion.
I love it! Because since that was a girl I seen it, besides always I liked the world of the fashion, so I entertained I watching the tests that were they doing the participants. 
            
Imagen relacionada





I seen all the seasons and without I think two time, my favorite character of the program always will be Tyra Banks, really I admire her, besides I think that the history of as she arrive to triumph is a history very motivating and beautiful, because her never gave up.

Resultado de imagen para tyra banks modelo

And if do you like this world I recommend that you see a chapter for internet!


That is all for today


Regards

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares