IX

Hi friends! 
Is time to talk of my career, specifically of my study program because not everything in the University is perfect, many things should be improved.
Let’s start for “the curriculum”. I think that Public Administration is a career related more with the management, but there are many subjects related with the Politic Sciences and that personally I don’t like, besides that there are classes as CFG that are obligatory and done in schedules so late, so the students have to wait much time. I think that it would be better earlier in comfortable schedules.
Resultado de imagen para sede escuela de gobierno y administración pública u de chile
The most important thing for me is that is necessary improve the Workload and length of studies. For example, right now all the students are very stressed because we are closing the semester in a very short time and the teachers demand a lot to the students without have in consideration that there are many others subjects where we should comply. It could be improved with a better programming of time between all teachers and subjects.
With respect to the building and infrastructure, recently we change into a new building, and it’s better than the older, but, also there are many to improve. For example: Finish the constructions and installations, use the empty spaces and the most important the installation of an elevator. Besides, I think that we need changes in the use of technology, because in the University there is only one laboratory and is necessary growing the number the PC, notebooks, calculators, i-Pad and more technologies.
Resultado de imagen para ascensoresResultado de imagen para laboratorio de computacion







Finally, I think that could be improved the Teaching methods, with more dynamics and funnier classes, where the students will be more interested in learning and being motivated. 
Resultado de imagen para profesores gif

Comentarios

  1. I Also don't like the politic sciences :( Nice blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like my CFG's schedule, because it's early and it suits me. but I understand that not all are equal :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Stop the semester I want to leave!!! :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares