Blog V

Hi everyone
Today I will talk about where I would like to work in the future. But first, I would like to tell you that when I was a child I wanted to be a flight attendant! Later, I grew up and my tastes changed.
This is the reason that nowadays I study Public Administration and I hope to finish the career and dedicate myself completely to it.
I loved work in the area of the management, more specific in the public sector because it is my vocation.
So in  four years, I would like to work in the Ministry of foreign affairs, because I like the matter related with other countries and the public policies that are performed.

Resultado de imagen para ministerio de relaciones exteriores


Besides, working abroad someday is a dream for me and contribute to my country when necessary. I think nowadays  public  policies for the foreigner that arrive to Chile are very useful, because there are many immigrants  living in precarious conditions, for example: they live in crowded places, they work for a very low salary, and sometimes they don't have access to health programs.

Resultado de imagen para inmigrantes en chile

This is the reason that motivates me to work in this Ministry, I think that is necessary to create more opportunities for the immigrants that arrive to the country and make Chile a better country.
I hope someday I could get that job.

                             Resultado de imagen para inmigrantes en chile

Regards!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares