Blog VI

Hi everyone
Today I will talk about how I  imagine myself in ten years. I think that it is very difficult to know wthat  will happen in ten years, but  I´m certain about what  I would like to happen.

In ten years I will be thirty years old, very old woman jaja, in those years my career  will be already finished and I hope I will be working in a public institution, more specifically in the area of management , and contribute to my country from there. Besides, I would love to study a postgraduate to improve and get a better job.
                                                       


On the other hand, at that age, I hope to travel to different countries and know about a lot of cultures that is one of my dreams for the  future.
I see myself married with a beautiful family because this is other of my dreams. I also hope that my pet, that is a dog, could be part of my family too, I love her.



And other thing very important for me is to have the same relation that I have with my family nowadays, a  very united  and close family , I also hope I have more nephews because I only  have one now and his name is Luciano, he makes me happy.



Finally, I have mentioned all the things that I would like to happen, but the more important is to enjoy the day to day, live the present and express my gratitude to God for each day of life.


Regards!

Comentarios

Entradas populares