Blog IV





Hi friends

I hope you are well, today I will talk about the sports that I practice.
Nowadays I practice yoga, I've been practing it more than one year this sport, I knew it about  at the university when I was in my first year.

                                            Resultado de imagen para yoga



I like it because has many benefits for health, it's not only benefits for the body, also for the mind. Personaly, It helps me with the stress because at the university the academic load is heavy and for this is necessary yoga.
I frequently practice yoga at the university two times a week. Besides, I like the  "trekking" I recently I practice it, but outside the university, I love to go to the San Cristobal hill with my friends, I think that it is a very easy and fun because you can see very beautiful landscapes.
Resultado de imagen para cerro san cristobal


By last, also I like to exercise in my house to maintain a good physical condition moreover now that the summer is comming , sometimes I try to eat healthy too.
Finally, I recommend that if you have time practice any sports because it's beneficial for you health.

That is all for today friends!

Regards

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares