Blog VIII

Hi friends!

Today I will talk about my party style, but first I would like to tell you that I think parties  are a way of having fun and get distracted. this year I have gone to more parties than before because I didn’t like them in the past.



I don’t drink alcohol, the only reason is because  I simply don’t like the taste, Is for  that I like parties in clubs, is more my environment, because in that place I can dance, and I love it! Always I prefer to go to pub, karaoke, clubs with my friends, I don’t like parties in a house where all people are drinking alcohol and listening to music but they are not having fun!
Resultado de imagen para gif bailando

How I said before, I like dancing too much , I dance all type of music, this is my way of  having fun! Besides,  my friends and I have the same tastes for that reason I love sharing with them.

The best party I have been to was recently more specifically last Halloween,  my friend Cheryl and I, haven't had any plans but at the last minute we decided to go to a  Halloween party in the space “Don Oscar” this place is characterized for making the best Halloween party in my commune and a lot of people of all places went to this place, so we searched costumes and we went! Really, it was an incredible party and I only went with my best friend!

Resultado de imagen para fiesta de hallowen

Comentarios

  1. We are so different! hah but is so funny go to dance

    ResponderEliminar

  2. When I go to Bellavista, in the early morning everyone seems disguised

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares