Hi everyone
It’s time to say goodbye, because it’s my last blog. And, also, this is my last course of English. For that reason that I would like to tell you about of my experience learning English at the University.

Resultado de imagen para gif good bye
Nowadays I’m studying in the class “English 4” at the university, already I studied the English 1, 2 and 3. Sincerely, my experience has been good and bad, now I will explain why:

When I started the university, I had the course of English 1 and really it was a bad experience, because we didn’t have enough classes and we didn’t practice how to write and talk in English, so I didn’t learn anything. Then, In the English 2 the teacher was very responsible, but there were too many students in the class, so, we couldn’t practice how to speak in English.
I think in the English 3 the things started to improve. The teacher was very dynamic, he did many activities, and that helped me to improve my pronunciation in English, and that’s something that I value a lot.
Finally, in English four I have learned so much. It’s very difficult for me express myself in English, but, this is necessary and is the most important way to learn this language.
Resultado de imagen para gif english

By other side, I think that the blogs helped me too much because I could learn about the grammatical in English, and now I believe I can write quite better. Writing blogs is a very good idea for the students to improve their knowledge.

I hope someday I could learn to speak English very well because it is very important in all aspects. For this reason, and now I will not have courses of English anymore, I will keep practicing watching movies in English and also listening music in English. But the more important is I will try to express myself in English without fear


Resultado de imagen para gif escuchando musica

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares